Submitting your proposal
Submitting your proposal
As a global health care company focused on improving lives, we are guided by high standards of ethical and social responsibility. We understand that it can be a leap of faith to submit a proposal for an innovative product to a large organisation.
We strive to take the uncertainty out of the process by recommending potential partner organisations protect their intellectual property. We have also established clear terms and conditions of submission for potential partner organisations.
Protecting your intellectual property
We do not enter into confidentiality arrangements before undertaking an initial review of any submission. Therefore, before you submit your proposal, you should seek legal advice and take whatever steps are necessary to protect your intellectual property through patents, copyrights, or other applicable means.
You should consider that we have an active research and development programme which generates new ideas and develops new products. So some ideas we receive may have been previously developed or screened by us. They could also have been disclosed to us by other potential organisations, but we may not yet have included them in a commercialised product or solution.
Terms and conditions of submission
- We define "an idea" as a platform technology, a new product or service, an improvement to an existing product or service (for example, a new structure, composition, or process), a new therapy, or a new therapeutic use.
- Mölnlycke Health Care ("we") have no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information in your submission. Any attempt to create any such obligation by including a confidentiality provision in the submission, writing or document provided by Discloser or Discloser's affiliates, representatives and agents to Mölnlycke Health Care in connection with the submission shall be null and void, without effect. Any such confidentiality provision is hereby expressly disclaimed. Accordingly, there is no expectation of confidentiality with respect to any information contained in any document you provide with any submission.
- We often seek the advice of appropriate internal or external experts in evaluating submissions. Accordingly, information and materials included in the submission may be disclosed to employees, consultants and other representatives of Mölnlycke Health Care as part of the evaluation process. We therefore cannot agree not to disclose information in your submission to other Mölnlycke Health Care employees or to people outside our organisation. Further, some of the people we consult about your submission may be developing products or technologies on our behalf that relate to or are competitive with the products, services or technologies, etc. disclosed in your submission. We are under no legal obligation to treat the information in your submission as confidential and we are not limited in our right to use any information contained in the submission for any purpose.
- By receiving and evaluating your idea, we are not representing or in any way implying that your idea is new, useful, and/or non-obvious.
- Mölnlycke Health Care is under no obligation to use ideas submitted from outside the company even if they satisfy the criteria listed here.
- Mölnlycke Health Care may keep and retain all documents, samples, models, and/or any similar related material submitted by you and we are under no obligation to return them.
- Mölnlycke Health Care offers no financial compensation for ideas, samples, models or other materials you send us as part of or in support of your submission.
- If you submit an idea to us, we do not have exclusive rights to review the idea. If however, you submit the same material to other companies, we request that you do not tell them that we are reviewing your idea. We further request that you keep all communications with Mölnlycke Health Care confidential.
- If you disclose an idea to one of our employees outside the process and procedures outlined here, this does not establish any obligation or legal liability by Mölnlycke Health Care.
- You must confirm to Mölnlycke Health Care that, to the best of your knowledge, you are the person who originated the idea, or you are authorised to act on behalf of the idea’s originator. You must also confirm that you are not under any duty to assign your idea to another, that you are (or you represent) the sole owner of the idea and that you (or they) have not assigned the idea to anyone else. You must also confirm to us there are no pending or anticipated claims against the idea, and that you have the full right to negotiate with Mölnlycke Health Care about the idea.
- Mölnlycke Health Care assumes no obligation to act in a consultative capacity regarding patentability, ownership, or the commercial value or potential of your idea.
- If you are less than 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must sign any agreements with Mölnlycke Health Care.
This website does not address all terms and conditions and is subject to change at any time. These terms and conditions do not negate the general legal notice here which governs usage of this website and all websites of the Mölnlycke Health Care Group. Mölnlycke Health Care reserves the right, at any time, and for whatever purpose, to change, modify, or amend this website in whole or in part. Rely only on written, signed agreements with the company.