1. Mölnlycke Health Care Report REPR0145
2 JTanner et al. A fresh look at perioperative body washing. Journal of Infection Prevention. (2012) vol 13 11 - 15
3. Faogali J et al; 1995. Comparison of the immediate, residual, and cumulative antibacterial effects of Novaderm R, Novascrub R, Betadine Surgical Scrub, Hibiclens, and liquid soap. Vol 23; 337-343
4. Denton, GW; 2001. Chlorhexidine. Chapter 15 in Disinfection, Sterilization, and Preservation. Ed. Block SS. Fifth Ed. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins.
5. Mölnlycke Health Care Report REPR0432
6. Hayek et al, J Hosp Infect. 1987; 10:165-172
7. Bode LGM et al; 2010. NEJM. Preventing Surgical-Site infections in nasal carriers of Staphylococcus aureus. Vol 362; 9-17.
8. Mölnlycke Health Care Report REPR0432
9. Mölnlycke Health Care Report REPR0781
10. Larson EL, Eke PI, Laughon BE. 1986. Efficacy of alcohol-based hand rinses under frequent use conditions. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. Vol 30; 542-544
11. European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. Annual epidemiological report on the communicable diseases in Europe 2008. Chapter 2: Healthcare-associated infections.
12. Health Protection Agency, MRSA information for patients (www.hpa.org.uk)
13. Bryne DJ, Napier A, Cuschieri A. 1990. Rationalizing whole body disinfection J Hosp Infect. 15(2):183-7.
14. Brote L. 1976. wound infections in clean an potentially contaminated surgery. Acta Chir Scand. 142: 191-200
15 Commission of the European Communities. Accompanying document to the Communication and Recommendation on patient safety, including the prevention and control of healthcare associated infections. December 2008.