Tubifast™ with 2-Way Stretch Technology is an elasticated tubular bandage that offers stretch both in width and length. This results in complete freedom of movement with the confidence that your dressing will stay in place.
Areas of use
Tubifast with 2-Way Stretch Technology is ideal for dressing retention and skin covering for any part of the body. It can also be used for patch wrapping (a treatment used in the management of atopic eczema in young children) and as an under-cast stockinette.
Tubifast with 2-Way Stretch Technology holds dressings securely in place without the need for tapes, pins or ties. It is quick and easy to use, with less risk of fraying than traditional tubular bandages.
Tubifast with 2-Way Stretch Technology is available in a range of five widths, and has been designed to fit snugly over all limbs, no matter what the shape or size.
Main benefits of Tubifast™ with 2-Way Stretch Technology
- Tubifast with 2-Way Stretch Technology holds dressings securely, without constriction or compression
- Its two-way stretch allows complete freedom of movement
- Quick and easy to use: simply cut to size and stretch over the dressing for
an even, non-constrictive fit
- Available in a range of quick reference, colour-coded sizes, to fit everything
from small limbs to adult trunks
- Less fray than other bandages resulting in less risk of fibres in the wound