Mepilex Lite is a soft and highly conformable foam dressing that absorbs wound fluid (exudate) but keeps your wound sufficiently moist.
Mepilex Lite is a thinner version of Mepilex. The unique and patented Safetac® adhesive makes sure that your dressing can be changed without damaging your wound or skin around it. This makes the dressing change as pain free as possible and also makes sure that the skin around your wound stays dry and healthy. If you want to learn more about Safetac click here.
Areas of use
Mepilex Lite is a versatile dressing that can be used on many different wounds that exudes little. Typical wounds that are treated with Mepilex Lite are
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Skin reactions after cancer radiotherapy treatment
- Foot and leg ulcers
Main benefits of Mepilex Lite
- Minimises pain and skin damage at dressing changes
- Is extremely soft and very comfortable to wear
- Can soothe and decrease itching of radiotherapy damaged skin
- Can remain in place for several days depending on the condition of the wound
- Low risk of skin irritation and allergy