Mepitac is a gentle and conformable fixation tape which is easy to use and remove.
The unique and patented Safetac® adhesive makes sure that Mepitac can be changed without damaging the skin. This makes the change as pain free as possible. If you want to learn more about Safetac click here.
Areas of use
Mepitac is an ideal fixation solution for patients with fragile and sensitive skin, and is suitable for patients requiring repeated application and removal of tape over the same area; which could harm the skin e.g. neonates and dialysis patients.
Main benefits of Mepitac
- Minimises pain and skin damage at dressing changes
- Is very soft and comfortable to wear
- Can remain in place for several days
- Leaves no rests on the skin at removal
- Low risk of skin irritation and allergy