70,000 hours of training and support to improve O.R. efficiency
Training and customer support are cornerstones of our full-service solution to ensure O.R. efficiency. Our team of surgical specialists provides daily onsite guidance, coaching and support to hospitals throughout Europe – equivalent to over 70,000 hours annually. We work in close partnership with our customers on a daily basis, and our team of experts are with you every step of the way, using our experience to help you configure your unique tray and to support you with training and follow-up. This is all to ensure that we improve O.R. throughput, create greater efficiency and help you achieve better outcomes.
How can our experts help you?
Our mission is to understand your reality and create solutions that are fully customized to your specific needs, giving you the tools to optimize O.R. utilization and efficiency. Most of our product specialists have a surgical background and significant experience in the O.R. We are able to benchmark best practices and provide leading research on O.R. efficiency.
Our specialists offer expert advice in product selection. For instance they can advise as to what products to include in customized procedure trays.
- Specialist advice and assistance, including our team of trained O.R. nurses, who provide over 70,000 hours of onsite support to hospitals in Europe annually
- Tray design consultation, helping you find the very best solution to meet your needs in the most effective way with the OPtimal™ tray configuration tool.
- Support during implementation, training for proper use of the products and follow-up, ensuring maximum efficiency gains
Clinical and product training
Many hospitals lack adequate time and resources to carry out qualified and specialized training of O.R. staff. Mölnlycke Health Care has the competence to run both clinical and product training for surgical staff, for example, surgical forums and educational factory visits, including the support listed below:
- Best clinical practices for safe and efficient surgery
- Product selection and configuration support
- Product and clinical practice education and training
- Training on how to use trays safely and effectively
- Surgical Forum™
- Product samples
- Educational factory visits
- Support team
We respond quickly to changes and strive to anticipate and proactively solve problems. Besides clinical conversion expertise and O.R. expertise, we can also offer competence in logistics solutions.
Improve overall O.R. efficiency
Our expertise helps you to improve your overall O.R. efficiency. We review current procedures, materials used and related processes, finding potential efficiency gains, supporting you with implementation of new solutions and follow-up and tracking outcomes, as well as proposing further improvements.
These services are connected to our O.R. efficiency expertise: