Effective barrier protection should be a given standard for all health care professionals. Glads Nitrile examination and provide all the benefits of latex while minimising the risks posed by allergic reactions. These gloves are produced in accordance to the EU and US quality assurance guidelines; are double washed and are independently tested to maintain the high levels of quality in relation to protection, fit, comfort and dependability.
Produced by the same makers of Biogel surgical gloves, Glads Nitrile gloves are the solution when the possibility of reactions to natural rubber latex is a concern.
Areas of use
For medical examination, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Shape-fitting nitrile with textured fingers ensures proper grip and comfort without the risk of allergic reaction
- Powder-free yet easy to put on
- The textured finger tips provide excellent grip allowing for the safe handling of instruments even when wet
- The gloves are available in five colour coded dispenser box sizes
- All gloves are quality assured according to EN-455 for single use glove in Europe (parts 1 and 2); and ASTM D6124 and D6319 in the US