- Gown body and sleeves: Nonwoven pulp/polyester fibres
- All high performing surgical gowns are reinforced:
- Front reinforcement: Polyethlylene plastic film
- Sleeve reinforcement: Polyethlylene plastic film, viscose/polyester
- High performance gowns: European Standard EN 13795:2011 High Performance and ANSI/AAMI PB70:2012 level 3
- Single packed gowns provided in a protective bag and transport box, ensures protection against dust, moisture and damage during transport, handling and storage.
At Mölnlycke Health Care we have a long-standing commitment to make our activities have as little effect as possible on the environment, without compromising the efficiency and reliability of our products and services. A sound environmental practice is a priority in our production and at our sites around the world.
* European Directive EN13795-3:2006: The European harmonized standard specifying requirements for single-use and reusable gowns, drapes and clean air suits used as medical devices for patients, clinical staff and equipment and intended to prevent the transmission of infective agents between patients and clinical staff during invasive surgical procedures.
** ANSI/AAMI PB-70:2003: Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation. AAMI is the US reference standard establishing a system of classification for protective apparel and drapes based on their liquid barrier performance and specifies related labelling requirements and standardised test methods.