- Gown body and sleeves: Nonwoven pulp/polyester fibres and polyethylene plastic film
- All high performing surgical gowns are reinforced:
- Front reinforcement: Polyethylene plastic film
- Sleeve reinforcement: Polyethylene plastic film, viscose/polyester nonwoven
- EN13795* High Performance and AAMI** Level 3
- Vacuum single packed gowns provided in a double box packaging system, ensures perfect condition and optimises storage space.
At Mölnlycke Health Care we have a long-standing commitment to make our activities have as little effect as possible on the environment, without compromising the efficiency and reliability of our products and services. Environmental practice is a priority in our production and at our sites around the world.
* European Directive EN 13795-3:2006: The European harmonized standard specifying requirements for single-use and reusable gowns, drapes and clean air suits used as medical devices for patients, clinical staff and equipment and intended to prevent the transmission of infective agents between patients and clinical staff during invasive surgical procedures.
** ANSI/AAMI PB-70:2003: Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation. AAMI is the US reference standard establishing a system of classification for protective apparel and drapes based on their liquid barrier performance and specifies related labelling requirements and standardised test methods.