We are a UN Global Compact signatory
Together with more than 8,000 participating companies and 4,000 non-business participants we have embraced the commitments of the UN Global Compact and voluntarily pledged to:
• Operate responsibly in alignment with universal sustainability principles
• Take actions that support the society around us
• Commit to the effort of our organisations highest level, pushing sustainability deep into our DNA
• Report annually on our ongoing efforts
• Engage locally where we have a presence
Our Communication on Progress (COP) for 2019 with a statement for continued support by our Chief Executive Officer can be found here.
If you want to find out more about UN Global Compact.
Responsible in society
We are taking action to improve gender diversity, particularly at a senior leadership level. Regional Vice-President for APAC, Katriina Öberg, and Vice-President for Commercial Excellence in the US, Cece Berger-Sharp, share their perspectives about Mölnlycke’s culture and how we are progressing on gender diversity.Employee perspective