BARRIER ENT drapes
Specially designed for ear, nose and throat surgeries
BARRIER® ENT drapes support infection control and operating room efficiency.
Procedure-specific drapes with all-in-one designs - fewer parts and fewer steps help reduce the risk of contamination.
All our drapes provide effective fluid control for a dry working area.
- Wide range with different designs and features to suit different procedures
- Impermeable material to prevent strikethrough and help protect against infection
- Optimal folding for aseptic application, easy for one person to drape
- Effective absorption helps to maintain a dry working area
- Our drapes can be included in Mölnlycke® Procedure Trays to support operating room efficiency
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.
Increase efficiency in the operating room with surgical procedure trays. You can customise the sterile packs by including components surgical teams need for specific interventions.
BARRIER staff clothing
Discover the BARRIER range of staff clothing – a wide range of protective clothing for the safety and comfort of healthcare professionals and patients.
Discover the proven quality of Biogel®gloves – Biogel gloves are designed not only to protect the hands of the wearer, but to support precision . This commitment to precision runs through everything we do: from how Biogel gloves are made, to how they feel and ultimately how they support the team’s precise performance. Our range of Biogel gloves includes gloves for surgical use and examination gloves.