Synthetic double-gloving system
Biogel PI Micro Indicator System
Extra-thin surgical glove Puncture Indication System including under- and overglove
Biogel® PI Micro Indicator® System surgical gloves are extra-thin. So you can protect yourself and your patients by double-gloving – and retain the tactile sensitivity you need to perform at your best.
Our Biogel Puncture Indication System has different coloured under- and overgloves. The contrast works with our system technology to create best-in-class perforation detection
Our advanced synthetic (non-latex) glove design also helps you avoid complications with staff or patient latex sensitivities. Plus, you'll feel the difference – Biogel powder-free gloves glide on easily. It's a comfortable fit that conforms like a second skin and reduces hand fatigue
- 25% thinner than regular PI gloves for extra tactile sensitivity
- Polyisoprene (non-latex) to avoid latex sensitivities
- Proven to detect up to 97% of punctures
- A Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.
Biogel PI Micro
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove made 25% thinner for extra feel
Biogel PI Micro Indicator Underglove
Extra-thin surgical underglove for use in a Biogel® Puncture Indication System
Biogel PI Indicator System
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical double-gloving Puncture Indication System