Synthetic double-gloving system
Biogel PI Micro Indicator System
Extra-thin surgical glove Puncture Indication System including under- and overglove
Biogel® PI Micro Indicator® System surgical gloves are extra-thin. So you can protect yourself and your patients by double-gloving – and retain the tactile sensitivity you need to perform at your best
Our Biogel Puncture Indication System has different coloured under- and overgloves. The contrast works with our system technology to create Best-in-Class perforation detection
Our advanced synthetic (non-latex) glove design also helps you avoid complications with staff or patient latex sensitivities. Plus, you'll feel the difference – Biogel powder-free gloves glide on easily. It's a comfortable fit that conforms to your hand like a second skin
- 20% thinner than regular Biogel PI gloves for extra tactile sensitivity even when double-gloving
- Reduced risk of a hole with an industry-leading AQL of 0.65, determined post packaging
- Low endotoxin level (<20 EU/pair) which may reduce the risk of post-operative complications
- A Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are at least 3.5 times as likely to fail compared to Biogel gloves
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.
A survey has found that needlestick injuries are far more common than previously thought. In April 2019, Mölnlycke® commissioned a first of its kind survey from SERMO, the largest global social network for physicians.
Biogel PI Micro
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove made 20% thinner for extra feel
Biogel PI Micro Indicator Underglove
Extra-thin surgical underglove for use in a Biogel® Puncture Indication System
Biogel PI Indicator System
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical double-gloving Puncture Indication System