Synthetic surgical underglove
Biogel PI Micro Indicator Underglove
Extra-thin surgical underglove for use in a Biogel® Puncture Indication System
Biogel® PI Micro Indicator® Underglove is extra-thin, for the finger-tip feel and tactile sensitivity you need to perform at your best – even when double-gloving. It's designed for you to wear under any of our surgical gloves, working together to create a Biogel Puncture Indication System. Our system technology helps protect you and your patients with best-in-class perforation detection
This synthetic powder-free surgical glove also avoids staff and patient latex sensitivities. It has a smooth outer surface for easy donning and conforms to your hands like a second skin.
- 25% thinner than regular PI gloves for extra tactile sensitivity
- Polyisoprene (non-latex) to avoid latex sensitivities
- A Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- Proven to detect up to 97% of punctures
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.
Biogel PI Micro
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove made 25% thinner for extra feel
Biogel PI Micro Indicator System
Extra-thin surgical glove Puncture Indication System including under- and overglove
Biogel PI Indicator System
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical double-gloving Puncture Indication System