Antimicrobial gelling fibre dressing
Gelling fibre dressing with rapid antimicrobial action for highly exuding wounds
Exufiber® Ag+ with Hydrolock® technology is a sterile non-woven gelling fibre design with a rapid antimicrobial action for sustained protection against a broad range of Gram negative and Gram positive bacteria
When Exufiber Ag+ comes into contact with wound exudate, it transforms into a gel. The gel helps support a moist wound healing environment and stays in one-piece so you can remove it easily when you change the dressing
You can use Exufiber Ag+ when managing medium to highly-exuding wounds
You can use Exufiber Ag+ in combination with Mepilex® Border with Safetac®.
- Rapid antimicrobial action for up to 7 days (in vitro)
- Kills a broad range of pathogens including VRE, MRSA (in vitro)
- Proven to kill 99% of moulds within 24 hours
- Superior fluid retention capacity
- Highly absorbent even under compression
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.