A sterile, single-use antiseptic for cleaning contaminated wounds
Hacdil-S® can support your infection control protocols. It is effective for disinfection against a wide range of microbes, including several strains of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, yeast, fungi and viruses
Hacdil-S has also shown effect against a Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilm formed in a collagen matrix – both with single application and re-application compared to 0.05% PHMB solution
Hacdil-S solution is also suitable for disinfecting medical equipment after use.
- Effective against a range of microbes, bacteria, yeast, fungi and viruses
- Continues to work hours after application
- Can be used to clean medical equipment
- Available in convenient, single-use 15ml and 50ml ampoules
- Yellow coloured to easily identify the solution and avoid misuse.
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.