Prophylactic treatment and disinfectant for wounds, burns and infections
Hibidil® can help reduce the risk of infections. It contains chlorhexidine digluconate which is effective against a wide range of microbes including several strains of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, yeast, fungi and viruses
Chlorhexidine digluconate is not absorbed, and instead binds to the skin’s surface, forming a protective layer that efficiently kills bacteria, even six hours after application
Hibidil provides effective prophylactic treatment and disinfection of originally bacterial or likely to be infected.
- Effective against a range of microbes, bacteria, yeast, fungi and viruses
- Continues to work up to 7 days after application
- Binds to the skin to create a protective antibacterial layer
- Available in convenient single-use ampoules of 15ml and 50ml
- Pink coloured to easily identify the solution and avoid misuse
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.