Mölnlycke Pulsed Lavage
Our single-use high pressure Mölnlycke® Pulsed Lavage system effectively cleans bone and removes debris during total joint procedures, potentially increasing cement penetration into the cancellous bone for strenghtening implant fixation and reduced revision rates.
Two models: AC reusable power and battery operated
1. AC adapter: an environmentally-friendly version that eliminates the need for alkaline batteries. Single-use handpiece and re-usable AC adapter.
2. Built-in battery - a flexible and mobile version with battery pack integrated into the handpiece, for quick and easy battery removal.
All included means no hidden costs
- Cleaning rod for solving potential occlusion in the femoral tip
- Ergonomic and comfortable handpiece
- Short fan spray tip with splash shield
- Long femoral canal tip
- Integrated suction and irrigation
Single packed or included in Mölnlycke procedure trays*
- Include Pulsed Lavage in your customized procedure-specific tray for efficiency gains
- Also available as a single packed option
*AC version available in trays. Built in battery version available in trays soon.
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.