Mölnlycke Z-Flex Heel boot
Fluidized heel boot for offloading pressure to help prevent and manage heel pressure ulcers*
After the sacrum, the heel is the second most common site for pressure ulcers
The Z-Flex Heel boot includes positive air displacement and a fluidised positioner to fully offload the heel and redistribute pressure over the Achilles. An integrated air chamber also helps support the lower leg and prevent overextension of the knee. The foot position is adjustable via ankle positioning straps so you can customise the position and easily reposition, according to each patient and situation
The Z-Flex Heel boot is easy to use, with a built-in gate for quick access to inspect the heel without the need to remove the device.
- Adjustable shin straps to accommodate different leg sizes
- Fully offloads the heel and redistributes pressure over the Achilles
- Integrated air chamber helps support the lower leg and prevent overextension of the knee
- Built-in gate allows skin assessment
- Facilitate use of sequential compression devices
*when used as part of a prevention protocol.
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.