Sterets Tisept Sachets
Antiseptic solution for disinfecting and cleansing traumatic and surgical wounds and burns
Sterets® Tisept Sachets is a broad-spectrum antiseptic with detergent properties that are designed to clean and disinfect traumatic and surgical wounds and burns. It is also effective for swabbing during obstetric procedures and during dressing changes.
Sterets Tisept Sachet contains chlorhexidine gluconate, an antimicrobial agent that is effective against a wide range of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria that may be present on the skin
The sterile, yellow-coloured aqueous solution is available in clear plastic sachets overwrapped in heat sealed pouches.
- Provides antimicrobial protection against a wide range of common organisms
- Helps to support hospital infection control protocols
- A sterile solution that supports the aseptic process
- Available in convenient single-use sachets of 25ml and 100ml
- Yellow coloured for easy identification and to avoid misuse
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.