Suction and Irrigation Set
Designed to enable efficient and easy aspiration and/or irrigation during laparoscopic procedures.
The laparoscopic suction and irrigation set is designed to enable efficient aspiration and/or irrigation during laparoscopic procedures to keep the abdominal cavity clear of liquids and blood. The set offers ease of use with an ergonomic, clear handpiece that can be used with either hand and that provides unobstructed visibility. Its matte shaft also aids visualisation by minimising cold-light glare. The set is equipped with double spike tubing for flexibility as well as distal lateral holes and an atraumatic tip to help prevent damage to body tissues.
- Soft and low torque DEHP-free tubing with easy-peel separation
- Available in two lengths – 33cm and 45cm
- Colour and letter-coded buttons for clear identification of suction and irrigation functions
- Compatible with the Mölnlycke® 10mm suction and irrigation probe
- Available both as sterile single-packed product and for inclusion in ProcedurePak® trays
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.
Surgeon trial shows preference for Mölnlycke instruments
Twenty-one laparoscopic surgeons across Germany, Sweden and the UK participated in a recent randomised trial of new laparoscopic instruments from Mölnlycke®, comparing them to three market-leading competitor instruments
The result? A clear preference for the new Mölnlycke instruments.