BARRIER Face shield
Face shields are designed to protect the wearer’s eyes and face from splashes
Face shields are designed to protect the wearer’s eyes and face from splashes. Face shields are categorised as personal protective equipment (PPE) according to (EU) directive 2016/425, category II.
- Designed to promote protection against splashes for the wearer’s eyes and face
- Adjustable head straps for customised, personal fit and comfort
- Conformable foam at forehead to facilitate exhalation and moisture vent
- Anti-fog-treated visor
- Available in two sizes for varying facial coverage needs
- CE marked according to the PPE regulation (EU) 2016/425, risk category II
- Complies with EN 166:2001 requirements
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.
Further product information
BARRIER Face mask FFP3
Comfortable FFP3 filtering half mask designed to protect healthcare personnel and patients from the transfer of microorganisms
BARRIER Isolation gown AAMI 2
Breathable isolation gowns to reduce contamination of healthcare personnel and patients in non-sterile environments
BARRIER Surgical gown Virus Protection Plus (VPP)
High-performance Virus Protection Plus (VPP) surgical gowns designed to protect both healthcare personnel and patients
BARRIER Medical face masks
Medical face masks designed to reduce transfer of bacteria and particles