Polychloroprene surgical underglove
Biogel Skinsense Indicator Underglove
Synthetic (non-natural rubber latex) polychloroprene surgical underglove for longer chemical breakthrough time
Biogel® Skinsense® Indicator Underglove synthetic (non-natural rubber latex) surgical glove reduces the possibility of you or your patient developing a glove-related latex-protein sensitisation.
This surgical underglove is designed for double-gloving with a Biogel Puncture Indication System – for clear, fast, and large puncture alert
Biogel Skinsense Indicator Underglove is appropriate for use in the presence of chemicals, cytotoxic agents, and bone cement. In these cases, we recommend it being worn in combination with Biogel Skinsense overglove to create a Biogel Indicator System for improved protection. Always consult the breakthrough time charts for specific details on each chemical.
- Longer breakthrough time when handling chemicals, cytotoxic agents and bone cement
- A study showed that you can detect up to 97% of punctures when double gloving with a Biogel Puncture Indication System
- A study showed that non-Biogel gloves are at least 3.5 times as likely to fail compared to Biogel glove
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested for holes and visually inspected for quality before dispatch
- Reduced chance of a hole with an industry-leading AQL of 0.65, determined post packaging
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.
Synthetic (non-natural rubber latex) polychloroprene surgical glove with longer chemical breakthrough time
Biogel Skinsense Indicator System
Synthetic (non-natural rubber latex) polychloroprene surgical gloves for longer chemical breakthrough time
Biogel PI Indicator System
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical double-gloving Puncture Indication System
Biogel PI Micro Indicator System
Extra-thin surgical glove Puncture Indication System including under- and overglove