General-purpose surgical gloves
Natural rubber latex surgical glove for all general surgical procedures
Biogel® Super-Sensitive is designed for surgeons who prefer a natural rubber latex surgical glove. It's made 20% thinner than our Biogel Surgeons, for when you require more tactile sensitivity.
This all-purpose design offers barrier protection you can trust
Biogel Super-Sensitive is recommended for all general surgical procedures. You can use it alone or as part of a double-gloving Biogel Puncture Indication System for Best-in-Class perforation detection
- A study showed that non-Biogel gloves are at least 3.5 times as likely to fail compared to Biogel gloves
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested for holes and visually inspected for quality before dispatch
- Reduced chance of a hole with an industry-leading AQL of 0.65, determined post packaging
- A study showed that you can detect up to 97% of punctures when double gloving with a Biogel Puncture Indication System
- Low endotoxin level (<20 EU/pair), which may reduce the risk of post-operative complications
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.