Antimicrobial gelling fibre dressing
Gelling fibre dressing with silver
Exufiber® Ag+ with Hydrolock® technology is a sterile non-woven gelling fibre design with an antimicrobial action against a broad range of wound relevant pathogens
When Exufiber Ag+ comes into contact with wound exudate, it transforms into a gel. The gel helps support a moist wound healing environment. Thanks to its design, the dressing stays intact for clean, easy, one-piece removal
You can use Exufiber Ag+ in combination with Mepilex® Border with Safetac®.
- Transfers fluid to the secondary dressing
- Superior fluid retention capacity*
- Stays intact for clean, easy, one-piece removal
- Start to kill microbes rapidly, 3 hours (in vitro)
and has a sustained antimicrobial effect for up to 7 days (in vitro)
- Kills a broad range of pathogens including VRE, MRSA (in vitro)
- Can be left in place for up to 7 days depending on condition of the wound and surrounding skin, or as indicated by accepted clinical practice
'When comparing lab test results for retention under pressure with Aquacel® Ag Extra™
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.
Mepilex Border Flex
All-in-one dressing that is designed to stay on and uniquely conform
Mepilex Border Ag
Antimicrobial all-in-one foam dressing for medium to high exuding wounds
Antimicrobial alginate dressing for moderately to heavily exuding wounds
Irrigation solution and gel for cleaning, moistening and rinsing.