Antimicrobial foam dressing
Antimicrobial foam dressing for low to medium exuding burns and wounds
Mepilex® Ag is our versatile antimicrobial foam dressing – for when you need an antimicrobial action to reduce bioburden in the wound. It’s designed for low to medium exuding burns and wounds. So you can use it to treat leg and foot ulcers, pressure ulcers and partial thickness burns.
This silver foam dressing can inactivate wound relevant pathogens (bacteria and fungi) within 30 minutes, as shown in vitro
Mepilex Ag adheres gently with Safetac® – the original less-pain contact layer with silicone adhesion. So your patients experience less pain during dressing changes
- Less painful dressing changes
- Rapid and sustained antimicrobial activity
- Clinically proven in comparative studies to improve healing time in partial thickness burn patients
- Clinically proven to reduce cost in partial thickness burn patient
- Clinically proven to reduce pain and anxiety in partial thickness burn patients
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.
Further product information