Antimicrobial exudate transfer layer
Mepilex Transfer Ag
Antimicrobial foam exudate transfer dressing for exuding burns and wounds
Mepilex® Transfer Ag is an antimicrobial foam exudate transfer dressing for exuding burns and wounds.
Mepilex® Transfer Ag adheres gently with Safetac® technology which minimises pain to the patient during dressing removal
The dressing allows vertical flow of exudate into a secondary absorbent dressing, enabling fewer primary dressing changes. Mepilex Transfer Ag supports undisturbed wound healing
- Minimises pain to the patient during dressing removal
- Effective exudate transfer through the product, also under compression
- Delivers antimicrobial activity within 30 minutes and up to 14 days (in vitro)
- Inactivates a broad range of wound relevant pathogens (in vitro)
- Versatile for a variety of wound locations and levels of exudate
- Easy to use and conforms well to hard-to-dress areas such as breasts, head, face and back
Further product information
TestimonialExperience in Thailand
Dr. Dulayanat Aranyapala, from the Phyathai Sriracha Hospital in Thailand sharing reflections about Mepilex Transfer Ag and its role in treating burns.
TestimonialExperience in Brazil
Listen to what Dr. Marcus Barroso, from Salvador State General Hospital in Brazil has to say about Mepilex Transfer Ag.