Gentle wound contact layer
One-sided wound contact layer that allows observation without removing the dressing
Mepitel® One is a gentle one-sided wound contact layer with Safetac® – the original less-pain contact layer with silicone adhesion. We designed it to mould softly to skin without sticking to the moist wound
Safetac also protects new tissue and intact skin – so wounds remain undisturbed to support faster natural healing
Mepitel One has a perforated design that lets exudate pass through to a secondary absorbent dressing. It enables easy delivery of topical treatments. And it allows secondary dressing changes without disturbing healing.
Mepitel One is adhesive on one side, so it’s easier for you to handle. Plus it’s transparent, so you can instantly assess healing progress without removing the contact layer.
- Transparent so you can instantly assess healing progress without removing the contact layer
- True undisturbed healing – it can remain in place for up to 14 days
- Safetac technology – minimising the risk of skin damage and pain to the patient
- Is cost-effective
- Suitable for a wide variety of indications
A recent multi-centre randomised controlled trial (RCT)
* A Visual Analogue Scale (VAS) score ≥30 mm was considered as clinically relevant pain
**UrgoTul is a registered trademark of Laboratoires URGO.
*** 100% re-epithelialisation
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.