Foam exudate transfer dressing
Soft silicone exudate transfer dressing
Mepilex® Transfer is a soft silicone exudate transfer dressing intended for a wide range of exuding wounds. It can also be used as protection of compromised and/or fragile skin. Mepilex Transfer efficiently transfers exudate away from the wound thereby minimising the risk of maceration
Our Mepilex Transfer dressing is soft, thin and highly conformable, thereby convenient even for awkward or difficult-to-dress wounds and areas
In numerous randomised trials, dressings with Safetac are clinically demonstrated to minimise damage to the wound and skin at removal
- Minimises pain and trauma at dressing changes
- Convenient and conformable even for awkward or difficult-to-dress wounds and areas
- Can be cut to suit various wound shapes and difficult-to-dress locations
- Efficiently transfers exudate away from the wound thereby minimising the risk of maceration
- Promotes patient comfort – it's thin and comfortable to wear
- Well suited to be used under compression bandages
- Low potential for skin irritation and allergy
- Can be left in place during radiotherapy using commonly applied energy ranges and absorbed skin doses
- Can be used during conventional X-ray imaging, Computed Tomography (CT) imaging and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.
Thin-design foam dressing for managing low-exuding acute and chronic wounds
Versatile solution contributing to successful management of highly exuding wounds.
Highly absorbent dressing with exudate barrier
Mepilex Transfer Ag
Antimicrobial foam exudate transfer dressing for exuding burns and wounds
Conformable foam dressing for a wide range of acute and chronic wounds