Wound irrigation solution
Irrigation solution and gel for cleaning, moistening and rinsing.
Granudacyn® is an irrigation solution for cleansing and moisturising acute, chronic and contaminated wounds, as well as for first and second degree burns. Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) ensures safe preservation and makes Granudacyn a reliable wound irrigation solution.
Granudacyn can be used for the cleaning, moistening and rinsing of the following wound types:
- All chronic wounds of any depth, such as diabetic foot ulcer, pressure ulcer, venous leg ulcer, etc.
- All acute wounds, cuts, bite wounds, lacerations, abrasions
- Surgery wounds (intraoperative and postoperative)
- Wounds on cartilage, tendons, ligaments and/or bones
- Burns up to degree two
- Radiation ulcer
- Fistulas and abscesses
- Cavities such as ear, nose, throat
- Critically colonised wounds
- Soft tissue injuries
Granudacyn can also be used for moistening the wound dressing and for loosening encrusted wound dressings.
Granudacyn is suitable for multi-patient use of up to 90 days (gel) and 60 days (solution) after opening. To ensure safe use after opening, Granudacyn contains a preservative that naturally occurs in the body: hypochlorous acid
- Cleans the wound mechanically
- Free of germs and pH neutral
- Not cytotoxic or an irritant; free from heavy metals
- Hypotonic to promote osmolysis and cell rupture
- Reduces wound malodour
Dr. Marcin Malka, angiologist, surgeon and medical affairs director share on how they use Granulox and Granudacyn in venous leg ulcer management in the PODOS Medical and Podology Clinic, Warsaw.
Listen to Peter Kurz, CEO Wund Plege Management GmbH share his experience about Granudacyn®.
Further product information
Irrigation solution and spray: for cleaning and for precise application and dosing
Granudacyn can be used for instillation with NPWT (negative pressure wound therapy).
Granudacyn® irrigation solution
|360150||50 ml spray|
|360100||250 ml spray|
|360103||500 ml NPWT|
|360104||1000 ml NPWT|
Granudacyn® wound gel
|360108||100 g spray|
|360106||250 g spray|