We support independent clinical research and quality improving projects
If you’re interested in undertaking clinical research or quality improvement projects relating to our solutions or related therapy areas, we may be able to support you.
Our support programmes
Independent research and quality improvement are vital to expanding the clinical and scientific knowledge of medical devices. We are interested in supporting investigator-initiated studies (IIS) and quality improvement projects (QIP) in line with our clinical evidence strategy. Our support may consist of products and/or funds.
We adhere to high ethical and scientific standards and Good Clinical Practice. We also follow AdvaMed, MedTech Europe and APACMed codes of ethics business practice for interactions with health care professionals.
Areas of interest
At Mölnlycke, we are committed to supporting basic and advanced research (predominantly, but not exclusively, clinical research) within our areas of interest, i.e. wound management, prevention of pressure injuries and customised surgical solutions.
The following topics are of particular interest to us:
- Patient-focused research, including the impact of interventions on the quality of life of patients;
- Health care resource utilisation assessments, highlighting the value of advanced products and technologies;
- Comparative studies to challenge current standards of care;
- Research involving our advanced wound dressings, especially Mepilex® Border Flex, Exufiber®, Exufiber Ag and Mepilex Border Post-Op;
- Research relating to the treatment of skin tears, pressure injuries, other chronic wounds and surgical incisions;
- Research relating to our advanced products for the prevention of pressure injuries;
- Research relating to infection prevention, for example the prevention of surgical site infections.
How to submit your proposal
Please chose what best describes your proposal:
Evaluation of an intervention and/or systematic collection of patient data - please click the link below:
Quality improvement of your institution - please click the link below: