Single use negative pressure wound therapy system
Avance Solo Adapt
A battery powered single use negative pressure wound therapy system which transports exudate from the wound to the dressing and canister. It delivers a continuous negative pressure of -125 mmHg
Controlled Fluid Management (CFM) technology enables the system to maintain negative pressure by transporting excess fluid to a distal canister
- The Avance® Solo Adapt pump has visual signals and audible alarms for leakage, blockage and low battery – enabling issues to be promptly addressed and therapy to continue
- Delivers continues negative pressure of -125 mmHg for 14 days
- Avance Solo Border dressings Safetac® adhesive has been proven to minimise trauma to wound site and surrounding skin upon dressing removal
, and to minimise pain to the patient during dressing removal
- Indicated for use on pressure ulcers, where it is desirable/necessary to be able to customise the foam to fit to contoured anatomy in order to achieve a seal
- The regular pulsing from the pump is confirmation that the system is operating and constantly removing excess fluid in order to maintain the target pressure level
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Products and solutionsMölnlycke related products
Avance Solo Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
A portable battery powered single use negative pressure system, suitable for use in closed incision and chronic wound indications.
Gentle two-sided wound contact layer – minimise pain for your patients during dressing changes
Mepilex Border Flex
All-in-one dressing that is designed to stay on and uniquely conform
Five-layer all-in-one dressing for chronic and acute wounds. New! Upgraded Mepilex Border is called Mepilex Border Flex.Discover now
Irrigation solution and gel for cleaning, moistening and rinsing.
Mepilex Border Post-Op
All-in-one post-op dressing with extra flexibility for patient mobility