The Biogel® NeoTech is recommended to be used in any critical or controlled environment when a high quality sterile glove is required for protection from cross contamination. Biogel NeoTech is suggested for processes where a longer chemical breakthrough time is desired. It has been tested and cleared for use with chemotherapy agents. In these cases we recommend it be worn in combination with Biogel® NeoTech Indicator® Underglove for improved protection. Please refer to separate permeation sheet and instructions for use for breakthrough times for chemicals and chemotherapy agents.
The gloves in the Biogel Tech range are made to protect the process, the product and the operator:
- Suitable for use in aseptic and Class 100 (ISO 5) / EU GMP Grade A environments
- Exceed industry standard for Force at break, Tensile strength and Elongation
- Over- and undergloves can be worn together to form a Puncture indication system with Best-in-class perforation detection
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested for holes typically not detected in a visual inspection
- Highly controlled sterilisation to a minimum of 25kGy
- Produced in a controlled environment with strict hygiene standards throughout the facility. All of our facilities conform to ISO 13485 and ISO 14001
Our commitment to precision
At Mölnlycke, everything we do is about supporting the performance of our customers. This means supplying them with the most reliable – and most precise – equipment possible. This commitment begins with the design and engineering of Biogel gloves, and flows right through to the OR and the critical environment.