Gelling fibre dressing
Gelling fibre dressing with Hydrolock® Technology for advanced fluid lock-in property for highly exuding wounds
Unlike more traditional gelling fibres, Exufiber® is a non-woven PVA dressing. It transforms into a gel upon contact with exudate, helping it to softly conform to the wound bed. Exufiber can be used to treat a wide range of medium to highly exuding wounds, including cavity wounds.
Exufiber is made with Hydrolock® Technology to both absorb exudate and keep it locked in to the fibres. Exufiber reduces the risk of leakage and maceration, helping to create an optimal healing environment. Hydrolock Technology also means Exufiber stays intact when wet, without the need for further reinforcement, making it easy to remove in one piece during dressing changes.
- Softly conforms for greater comfort
- Locks in exudate to reduce the risk of leaks and maceration
- Enables an optimal healing environment
- Stays intact for clean and easy, one-piece removal
- Combining Exufiber and Mepilex Border Flex, a unique combination of Flex Technology and Safetac, together delivers the benefits of both dressings and promotes an undisturbed healing environment for the wound.
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.
Mepilex Border Flex
All-in-one dressing that stays on and uniquely conforms
Five-layer self-adherent dressing for chronic and acute wounds
Mepilex Border Sacrum
Five-layer foam dressing for pressure ulcer prevention and management of sacral wounds
Mepilex Border Heel
Five-layer foam dressing for pressure ulcer prevention and management of heel wounds