Gelling fibre dressing
Gelling fibre dressing with Hydrolock® Technology for advanced fluid lock-in property for medium to highly exuding and cavity wounds
Unlike more traditional gelling fibres, Exufiber® is a non-woven PVA dressing. It transforms into a gel upon contact with exudate, helping it to softly conform to the wound bed. Exufiber can be used to treat a wide range of medium to highly exuding wounds, including cavity wounds.
Exufiber is made with Hydrolock® Technology that gives the dressing its ability to efficiently transfer exudate from the wound bed to the secondary dressing, while locking in exudate to prevent leakage and reduce the risk for maceration
Hydrolock Technology also means Exufiber stays intact when wet, without the need for further reinforcement, making it easy to remove in one piece during dressing changes
Exufiber dressings support a clean wound bed upon dressing removal by its superior* lock-in capacity, its ability to stay intact and not leave residues in the wound bed and by promoting autolytic debridement
- Softly conforms for greater comfort
- Absorbs and locks in exudate, even under compression, to reduce risk of leaks and maceration
- Efficiently transfers exudate away from the wound bed to the secondary dressing
- Promotes autolytic debridement to support a clean wound bed upon dressing removal
- Stays intact for clean and easy one-piece removal
- Helps to create an optimal healing environment
- Combining Exufiber and Mepilex Border Flex, a unique combination of Flex Technology and Safetac, together delivers the benefits of both dressings and promotes an undisturbed healing environment for the wound.
*when comparing lab test results for retention under pressure with Aquacel®, Aquacel® ExtraTM, Durafiber® and UrgoClean® dressings.
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.
Further product information
Mepilex Border Flex
All-in-one dressing that is designed to stay on and uniquely conform
Five-layer all-in-one dressing for chronic and acute wounds. New! Upgraded Mepilex Border is called Mepilex Border Flex.Discover now
Mepilex Border Sacrum
Five-layer foam dressing for pressure ulcer prevention and management of sacral wounds
Mepilex Border Heel
Five-layer foam dressing for pressure ulcer prevention and management of heel wounds