Mölnlycke Plume Evacuation Pencil
Surgical plume evacuation pencil
Surgical staff are at risk every time surgical plume is created in the operating room. The solution is in your hands with the new, unique Mölnlycke Plume Evacuation Pencil, a superior solution that ensures minimised plume exposure and clear visualisation of the operative site. Putting the safety of you and your patients first.
- A unique all in one light-weight, slim design with an integrated telescopic function providing an immediate, on demand, solution for both deep and shallow incisions
- Mölnlycke Plume evacuation pencil offers a sustainable solution, DEPH and PVC free
- Very high suction capacity (85 l/min) minimising plume exposure and providing rapid visualisation of the operative site
- Available both in your customized surgical trays as well as single packed
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.
- 360° swivel handle enables freedom of movement reducing the risk of wrist fatigue
- Universal 22mm connector to fit all plume evacuation machines
- Narrow diameter ensures precise control and greater visualisation, especially in restricted spaces
- Convenient 4 metre cable
Operating Room Solutions
Mölnlycke is your trusted partner in optimising surgical care and preventing infection.