Extra-grip surgical glove
Added grip in a natural rubber latex surgical glove, for control and feel
Biogel® M natural rubber latex glove gives you extra grip and control for surgical procedures that require more dexterous handling.
Our Biogel M powder-free surgical glove is easy to don. The conformable fit feels like a second skin – for a level of comfort you notice – and it's designed for less hand fatigue
You can use Biogel M as your only glove, or as an overglove when double-gloving with a Biogel Indicator Underglove – to help protect you and your patients with best-in-class perforation detection
- Extra grip to improve surface control
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested and visually inspected for quality before dispatch
- A clinical study of in-use failure rates shows non-Biogel gloves are at least 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
- Industry-leading AQL result of 0.65
- Best-in-class puncture detection when double-gloving – Biogel Indicator System detects up to 97% of punctures
At Mölnlycke, everything we do is about supporting the performance of our customers. This means supplying them with the most reliable – and most precise – equipment possible. This commitment begins with the design and engineering of Biogel® gloves, and flows right through to the OR.