Soft-feel surgical underglove
Biogel Eclipse Indicator Underglove
Supple natural rubber latex surgical indicator underglove
Biogel Eclipse® Indicator® Underglove is softer than standard Biogel surgical gloves made with natural rubber latex. This design creates a comfortable supple feel – with the inherent strength and elasticity of natural rubber latex – for the extra fingertip sensitivity and dexterity you need during surgery
The Eclipse Indicator Underglove is designed for you to wear as the inner layer when double-gloving with a Biogel Eclipse overglove to create a Puncture Indication System – for a clear, fast and large puncture alert
It is recommended for all general surgeries when latex allergy is not a concern.
- Softer than regular Biogel natural rubber latex gloves, for supple feel and sensitivity
- A study showed that you can detect up to 97% of punctures when double-gloving with Biogel puncture indication system
- Reduced risk of a hole with an industry-leading AQL of 0.65, determined post packaging
- A study showed that Biogel gloves have the lowest failure rate among major competitors
- Every glove (100%) is air inflation tested for holes typically not detected in a visual inspection
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.
Biogel Eclipse Indicator System
Supple natural rubber latex surgical glove puncture indication system
Extra-supple natural rubber latex surgical overglove
Added grip in a natural rubber latex surgical glove, for control and feel
All-purpose natural rubber latex surgical gloves for feel and dexterity