Soft-feel surgical underglove
Biogel Eclipse Indicator Underglove
Supple natural rubber latex surgical indicator underglove
Biogel Eclipse Indicator Underglove is 30% softer than standard Biogel surgical gloves in natural rubber latex. This curved-finger design creates a comfortable supple feel – with the inherent strength and elasticity of natural rubber latex – for the extra fingertip sensitivity and dexterity you need during surgery.
The Eclipse Indicator Underglove is designed for you to wear as the inner layer when double-gloving with a Biogel Eclipse overglove to create a Puncture Indication System – for a clear, fast and large puncture alert
It’s recommended for all general surgeries.
- Softer than regular natural rubber latex gloves, for supple feel and sensitivity
- Proven to detect up to 97% of punctures
- A Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested for holes and visually inspected for quality before dispatch
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.
Biogel Eclipse Indicator System
Supple natural rubber latex surgical glove puncture indication system
Extra-supple natural rubber latex surgical overglove
Added grip in a natural rubber latex surgical glove, for control and feel
All-purpose natural rubber latex surgical gloves for feel and dexterity