Natural rubber latex surgical underglove
Biogel Indicator Underglove
Surgical underglove for a double-gloving Puncture Indication System
Biogel® Indicator® Underglove is designed for you to wear beneath your preferred Biogel surgical glove. The smooth outer surface makes it easy to don a Biogel overglove, for the protection of a double-gloving Puncture Indication System.
The natural rubber latex provides feel, sensitivity and dexterity. It's dark green – for optimal contrast with blood – working with our Biogel Puncture Indication System technology to create best-in-class perforation detection
You'll notice the difference in the way Biogel powder-free gloves fit, conforming like a second skin. The design simply glides on and reduces hand fatigue
- Proven to detect up to 97% of punctures when double-gloving
- A Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested for holes and visually inspected for quality before dispatch
- Industry-leading AQL result of 0.65
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.