Natural rubber latex surgical underglove
Biogel Indicator Underglove
Surgical underglove for a double-gloving Puncture Indication System
Biogel® Indicator® Underglove is designed for you to wear beneath your preferred Biogel surgical glove. The smooth outer surface makes it easy to don a Biogel overglove, for the protection of a double-gloving Puncture Indication System.
The natural rubber latex provides feel, sensitivity and dexterity
- A Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are at least 3.5 times as likely to fail compared to Biogel gloves
- Every glove (100%) is air inflation tested for holes typically not detected in a visual inspection
- Reduced risk of a hole with an industry-leading AQL of 0.65, determined post packaging
- Low endotoxin level (<20 EU/pair) which may reduce the risk of post-operative complications
At Mölnlycke, everything we do is about supporting the performance of our customers. This means supplying them with the most reliable – and most precise – equipment possible. This commitment begins with the design and engineering of Biogel® gloves, and flows right through to the OR.