Synthetic surgical glove with extra grip
Biogel PI UltraTouch G
Added grip in a synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove for enhanced control
Biogel® PI UltraTouch® G synthetic surgical glove is an all purpose glove, designed with extra grip offering excellent barrier protection as well as fit, feel and comfort
It can be worn alone or in combination with a Biogel PI Indicator® Underglove to create a Biogel Puncture Indication System with Best-in-Class puncture detection
- Extra grip to improve surface control
- Reduced risk of a hole with an industry-leading AQL of 0.65, determined post packaging
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are at least 3.5 times as likely to fail compared to Biogel gloves
- A study showed that Biogel Puncture Indication System detects up to 97% of punctures
- Low endotoxin level (<20 EU/pair) which may reduce the risk of post-operative complications
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.
Biogel PI Indicator Underglove
Synthetic (non-natural rubber latex) surgical underglove for our Puncture Indication System
Biogel PI Indicator System
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical double-gloving Puncture Indication System
Biogel PI UltraTouch
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove for all general surgical procedures.