Synthetic all-purpose surgical glove
Biogel PI UltraTouch
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove for all general surgical procedures.
Biogel® PI UltraTouch® surgical glove is made 15% thinner than standard Biogel PI gloves – for maintained tactile sensitivity, even when double-gloving.
It's a synthetic (non-latex) powder-free design – which reduces the risk of glove-related allergies for staff and patients. The thin fit conforms to your hands like a second skin and reduces hand fatigue
You can wear Biogel PI UltraTouch as a standard all-purpose surgical glove, or as the overglove in a double-gloving Biogel Puncture Indication System – to help protect you and your patients with best-in-class perforation detection
- 15% thinner than regular PI gloves, for extra feel and tactile sensitivity
- Polyisoprene (non-latex) to avoid latex sensitivities
- A clinical study shows non-Biogel gloves are 3.5 times more likely to fail than Biogel gloves
- Wear it with a Biogel underglove to create a Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- Proven to detect up to 97% of punctures when double gloving
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.
Biogel PI Indicator System
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical double-gloving Puncture Indication System
Biogel PI Indicator Underglove
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical underglove for our Puncture Indication System
Biogel PI UltraTouch G
Added grip in a synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove for enhanced control