Mölnlycke publishes 2020 Annual Report
The 2020 report shows the company achieved strong organic sales growth, partly through supplying personal protective equipment (PPE) during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The company also welcomed its new CEO Zlatko Rihter during the year and launched its innovative new negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) solution Advance® Solo.
Performance highlights include:
· Organic sales growth of 18%
· Total net sales of 1,793 million EUR
· EBITDA of 536 million EUR
· 300 million extra items of PPE supplied
· Good progress towards sustainability targets
Download the 2020 Mölnlycke Annual report here.