Synthetic extra-thin surgical glove
Biogel PI Micro
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove made 20% thinner for extra feel
Biogel® PI Micro is our thinnest synthetic surgical glove. It’s 20% thinner than regular Biogel PI gloves – giving you extra tactile sensitivity
Biogel PI Micro is a synthetic (non-natural rubber latex) surgical glove, to reduce the risk of latex-related allergies. Plus it’s sterile and powder-free. The design conforms to your hands like a second skin, with a fit, feel and comfort comparable to natural rubber latex.
You can use Biogel PI Micro alone or as the overglove in a double-gloving Biogel Puncture Indication System – to help protect you and your patients with Best-in-Class perforation detection
- 20% thinner than regular PI gloves for extra tactile sensitivity
- A Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- Reduced risk of a hole with an industry-leading AQL of 0.65, determined post packaging
- A study showed that Biogel gloves have the lowest failure rate among major competitors
- Low endotoxin level (<20 EU/pair) which may reduce the risk of post-operative complications
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.
Further product information
How to use Biogel PI Micro
Surgical gloves donning guide
Watch these helpful videos on the correct techniques for donning double-gloves.
Assisted technique and how to change a contaminated glove
Assisted donning with double-gloves, using the simple plunge method.
Biogel PI Micro Indicator System
Extra-thin surgical glove Puncture Indication System including under- and overglove
Biogel PI Micro Indicator Underglove
Extra-thin surgical underglove for use in a Biogel® Puncture Indication System
Biogel PI Indicator System
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical double-gloving Puncture Indication System