Synthetic extra-thin surgical glove
Biogel PI Micro
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical glove made 20% thinner for extra feel
Biogel® PI Micro is our thinnest synthetic surgical glove. It’s 20% thinner than regular Biogel PI gloves – giving you extra tactile sensitivity
Biogel PI Micro is a synthetic (non-natural rubber latex) surgical glove, to reduce the risk of latex-related allergies. Plus it’s sterile and powder-free. The design conforms to your hands like a second skin, with a fit, feel and comfort comparable to natural rubber latex.
You can use Biogel PI Micro alone or as the overglove in a double-gloving Biogel Puncture Indication System – to help protect you and your patients with Best-in-Class perforation detection
- 20% thinner than regular PI gloves for extra tactile sensitivity
- A Puncture Indication System with clear, fast and large perforation indication
- Reduced risk of a hole with an industry-leading AQL of 0.65, determined post packaging
- A study showed that Biogel gloves have the lowest failure rate among major competitors
- Low endotoxin level (<20 EU/pair) which may reduce the risk of post-operative complications
Further product information
How to use Biogel PI Micro
Surgical gloves donning guide
Watch these helpful videos on the correct techniques for donning double-gloves.
Assisted technique and how to change a contaminated glove
Assisted donning with double-gloves, using the simple plunge method.
Biogel PI Micro Indicator System
Extra-thin surgical glove Puncture Indication System including under- and overglove
Biogel PI Micro Indicator Underglove
Extra-thin surgical underglove for use in a Biogel® Puncture Indication System
Biogel PI Indicator System
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical double-gloving Puncture Indication System