Polychloroprene double-gloving system
Biogel Skinsense Indicator System
Synthetic (non-natural rubber latex) polychloroprene surgical gloves for longer chemical breakthrough time
Biogel® Skinsense Indicator® System surgical gloves are made from a synthetic (non-natural rubber latex) polychloroprene. So latex-sensitive patients and clinicians can benefit from the added safety of double-gloving
Donning this under- and overglove puncture indication system means clear, fast and large puncture indication
Biogel Skinsense Indicator System is our recommended double gloving system for use in the presence of chemicals, cytotoxic agents and bone cement. It provides longer breakthrough times than indicator gloves in other materials. Always consult the breakthrough time charts for specific details on each chemical.
- Longer breakthrough time when handling chemicals, cytotoxic agents and bone cement
- A study showed that you can detect up to 97% of punctures when double gloving with a Biogel Puncture Indication System
- A study showed that non-Biogel gloves are at least 3.5 times as likely to fail compared to Biogel gloves
- Every glove (100%) is air-inflation tested for holes and visually inspected for quality before dispatch
- Reduced chance of a hole with an industry-leading AQL of 0.65, determined post packaging
For information tailored to your market, please click on the the button below.
Attention: Products shown on the Mölnlycke web sites(s) may not be available in all markets and product indication claim(s) may vary between markets.
Synthetic (non-natural rubber latex) polychloroprene surgical glove with longer chemical breakthrough time
Biogel Skinsense Indicator Underglove
Synthetic (non-natural rubber latex) polychloroprene surgical underglove for longer chemical breakthrough time
Biogel PI Micro Indicator System
Extra-thin surgical glove Puncture Indication System including under- and overglove
Biogel PI Indicator System
Synthetic (non-latex) surgical double-gloving Puncture Indication System